Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pics of my studio( still with room for a change)


Before
 Hi everyone! Since there are too many pics to post, here are a few to show how I have set up a work area for myself. I had lots of fun creating a space for myself that works for me. I enjoyed taking out and putting away the thousands, or I don't even know haw many, beads, out of their boxes.
All the beads and findings have found new homes in tiny little boxes either inside my closet or on my desk. Now that I have a place to actually sit down and work, especially where I can find all the things that I need, is definitely working out in my best interest. I don't feel like I am lost when I sit down to start a new project now. Hurray for me!


After




 My work surface.



  I've customized this wall to my needs and it is right next to the desk, which is perfect.


























My next project is getting restless.Off I go to do some more crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment